The power of precision in PZL WZM
Managing a complex production process (a long development cycle, large series, many elements) usually requires the evenly complex approach to its development. It is not enough to choose an advanced tool – it is necessary to check if every premise is enforceable with the use of this tool and how long it is going to take.
As, in eq system, every project is preceded by the creation of a very detailed concept which gives information about the things to improve before the project starts like also its particular stages and the advantages it will bring.
Our production process is extremely complex. We were worried that we would not be able to find a suitable system which could deal with it and precisely map its every detail. And we were right – the system alone is not enough if there are no specialists who can identify every connection, tell us how to prepare for the project and, eventually, implement a solution matched precisely not only to the business goals but also to the operating mode of particular staff.
eq system specialists’ experience and Asprova APS System gives us confidence that the project will be realised as scheduled and the assumed advantages will be gained as soon as it is possible. I can recommend the collaboration with eq system mainly due to the wide knowledge and involvement of its specialists. We have no doubt that choosing eq system as both, the advisory and the implementation company was the right decision to make.
Artur Kaczor, The Head of IT Department
PZL WZM has appreciated our approach to our collaboration, our years’ experience and Asprova APS System. Our joint project will bring many advantages including:
- Automation of the whole process of production planning through taking every process (its efficiency, connections between particular operations and the staff needed) into consideration.
- Shortening of the manufacturing cycle due to the minimisation of buffers between operations.
- Reducing time needed for answering customers’ questions due to the access to reliable data about delivery time (accurate to within a day).
- Improving and optimising the process of material balancing on the level of products, semi-finished goods and acquisitions.
- Improving stability of the production process due to the creation of “what-if” analyses.
- Speeding up the reaction to various events such as changes in customers’ orders, unplanned orders, delays or machinery failures.
- Dynamic OEE measurement based on the number of registered orders and the creation of total production cost due to the access to the information about the state of realisation in real time.
Warszawskie Zakłady Mechaniczne PZL WZM is the only manufacturer of fuel injection equipment for Diesel engines in Poland. They base their work on sustainable development by investing in machinery parks, new technologies and their staff’ training. Due to this fact, PZL WZM constantly increases their competitiveness and productivity. The company has been present on the market for over 65 years. During these years, it attained the status of the innovative and trustworthy company. Customers appreciate WZM mainly for their individual approach and high quality of the services they provide.