An expert in finding a way out of dead-end situations and in improving the processes which seemingly cannot be improved any more. He never uses the word “impossible” and he knows all (well, almost all) the secrets of production management.
His portfolio shows over 17 years of experience, hundreds of implementations and thousands of discussions about the more or less conventional approach to improving business processes.
He does not like “temporary” solutions or solutions “once and for all” - but he loves those that grow with the company. His approach has been appreciated, among others, by such companies as: Philip Morris, Strauss Cafe, Plastic Omnium, Hortex and Profim. And his “collection” is still growing. He graduated in Computer Sciences and Econometrics from the Silesian University of Technology. In eq system he is a special task Product Manager.
The webinar is addressed to people who, on the one hand, want to broaden their knowledge and get to know the latest trends in production planning and scheduling and, on the other hand, assess the suitability of specialized APS class tools in their daily work. Gain knowledge without leaving your home or office and invest in yourself without incurring any costs, because participation in the webinar is free.
During the webinar you will learn:
- What is the impact of specialized APS systems on the functioning of the organization and where is their place?
- What limitations should be taken into account and what is crucial in building an effective production plan?
- How to effectively achieve business objectives based on advanced technologies and a precise production plan?
- What guarantees the awareness of individual stages of the production process?
- How to verify a schedule and evaluate it in terms of the achieved KPIs?
- What can an effective “what-if” simulation protect you against?
- Is the painless implementation of lean manufacturing, heijunka or kanban principles possible?
- How to increase competitiveness and ensure a quick return on investment?
- Why is it good to support the ERP system with more specialized tools?
- How does the improvement of the plan affect the functioning of the entire company?
- Is it possible to increase production efficiency with limited production capacities?
- What is the optimal production plan and how to take care of it?
- How to prepare for the implementation of the APS system, are we are ready for it and what to look for when choosing a business partner?