The universities we cooperate with
In our cooperation with universities, we first of all want the study programme to best reflect the actual market requirements. We want the practical classes to give the students a very strong foundation for further development and show how to effectively plan the various stages of their professional career. We will not hide the fact that it is very nice to have an influence on what employees (and with what skills) we will meet in the future.
The scope of our cooperation:
- 01 Support in the creation of the study programme and the organization of classes.
- 02 Conducting practical classes.
- 03 Organization of internships and apprenticeships aimed at expanding the skills acquired during studies.
- 04 Sharing the software version for educational purposes.
- 05 Cooperation in the field of planning and the implementation of research work.
- 06 Substantive support in writing diploma theses.
- 07 Help in planning a career path and its particular stages.